Saturday 5 May 2007

On Superheroes and Auto-Bound Digestion

I went to see Spider-Man 3 last night. It's a decent film and matches up to the previous two installments well. If you liked the previous two and aren't bound by what the comics say (I gather the film makes some significant departures from the comics) I would recommend it.

Afterwards we went to McDonalds, and since only the Drive-Thru was open we decided to do what others seem wont to do: eat it in the car. Whenever we go to McDonalds, while we go inside and sit down at a table and chairs, we always see dozens of others who prefer to go and sit in their car to eat. Having finally experienced the "thrill" of it last night, I would say - don't do it! It's messy and fiendishly inconvenient. I don't understand what the attraction is.

No comments: