Friday 25 May 2007

Nightwish - Eva

So today the new, Internet-only, single by Nightwish was revealed, the first to feature new singer Anette, who was revealed to the public for the first time yesterday. The song is called "Eva".

Having now heard the full song I have to say I'm pleased with it. It's pretty much your typical rock ballad and there is not much that is unique or exceptional about it, but it's a nice song and I like it. If it's on the album I'm sure it will be a nice come-down from some of the heavy symphonic craziness surrounding it.

I can't wait for the new album, and Anette has a pleasant, good voice and I'm sure she will be successful with the band. Rock on!

I'm off now till Tuesday when daily racial blogging will hopefully resume. Have a safe bank holiday.

No comments: