Friday 21 December 2007

An Apology and A Merry Christmas

I'm at a different computer today, and so had to sign in, rather than just opening up Blogger and finding myself already signed in, as usually happens at home. And so I opened up the main page and found that I have had a bunch of unmoderated comments which I have failed to publish. I could have sworn I turned comment moderation off already; in any case I've done so again and now all the worthy comments (barring the adverts) are published on the site, and hopefully in future all comments will be published automatically (even adverts). In the mean time, I just want to apologise to everyone who attempted to post a comment here and found that it never got published and I never responded to it. It won't happen again, I hope.


But as I'm not at home and only have temporary access to a computer, I'm also going to take this opportunity to say that I won't be posting again until after Christmas. I've got some busy days ahead, limited Internet access, and won't have the time. In any case, thanks to all who have read (and commented on) the blog this year, and I hope you will keep coming back in 2008.

Merry Christmas. I would say "ho ho ho!" but that's banned, along with the n-word. :)

No comments: