Tuesday 24 June 2008

Evidence of Real Racism At Last!


With all the posts here at Race Relations in which I deny that various acts of "racism" are in fact racist at all, one might be forgiven for thinking that I believe racism doesn't exist. Well, I do, and here is a story of indisputable racism in action.

A neo-Nazi fanatic who stockpiled nail bombs under his son's bed was caught by chance while preparing to wage a race war against Jews, Muslims and other ethnic minorities. Martyn Gilleard, 31, idolised Adolf Hitler and urged sympathisers to act to preserve the "purity of the white race".

In case there's anyone out there (as there surely is) who thinks that I am a racist or that I don't care about racism...I utterly condemn and abhor this man and his ideology, and I am glad that he has been arrested.

No comments: