Thursday 31 January 2008

Monthly Stats

Race Relations had a total of 75 unique hits this month. That's a new record. Of these, visitors from the States and the UK lead the way, but this month I also had a few hits from Canada, Jamaica, the United Arab Emirates, and others.

The search strings that have led people here have been doubly interesting. As usual, several people have found me by searching for Muhammad's raisin-head quote, which is proving to be extremely popular. I have also, bafflingly, had several hits from people searching for "Moomie Choudhury". I'm certain this will have led them to this post, in which I linked to a Youtube video starring Anjem Choudary. But who the hell is Moomie Choudhury? Interestingly, I also just today had a visitor from Finland who found Race Relations by searching for..."Finland". I dread to think how many pages he must have had to scroll through to get here. Is this site really one of the world's most popular sites with the word "Finland" in it?

No comments: