Thursday 31 January 2008

Blame Whitey Again

Finland is perhaps even more of a sopping wet multiculturalist paradise than Britain is, and the political correctness that prevails there is further demonstrated by this report which says that "Young immigrants who commit crimes in Finland are often victims of racial discrimination." The report by the National Research Institute of Legal Policy says young people who commit crimes have often experienced verbal abuse, discrimination, and physical violence both on the streets and in schools.

Now, then: I have experienced, many times, verbal abuse, discrimination, and physical abuse. When I was at school, I was bullied regularly. I am a white male. Why did I not join a criminal gang as the result of my ordeal?

Teenagers interviewed for the study said that one reason for committing crimes is the need to fit into a group. They said that giving up a criminal lifestyle is difficult, because it often means forsaking one's friends.

"[T]he need to fit into a group..." But apparently there doesn't seem to be much pressure on these young immigrants to fit into a larger group - that of Finnish society.

No comments: