Thursday 4 October 2007

Deja Vu?

Yesterday I posted a link to Islamispeace.org.uk - a pathetic (and taqiyya-laden) site devoted to telling us that Islam is a Religion of Peace and that Britain is Islamophobic - and then thoroughly debunked its claims.

Well, I just realised that I have seen this very website before - I posted about it here at Race Relations in July.

I was aware that I had seen and commented on a similar site before; however I did not bother to check to see if it was the same one. Rather than being a resurgence of the same campaign, I thought it was a new one. In any case, the actual site itself has changed its format a little, which is why I didn't recognise it, but the content remains much the same.

In future I will remember to check whether I have covered certain things before - but I still think it was a useful exercise to expose these outrageous lies in more detail than I did the first time around.

No comments: