Monday 19 November 2007

Coming Next Week!

Hopefully those who read the "Islam 101" articles I wrote a while back - exposing the elements within Islam that promote and encourage violence - found them to be interesting and informative.

Well, get ready, because there's a new series coming very soon! Beginning next week, I'll be posting four new articles detailing the oppression that Islamic sharia law mandates for various groups of people - women, non-Muslims, etc. It's essentially a look at what the world would be like if jihadists were victorious in their efforts, and they instituted Islamic law everywhere in the world.

Note, however, that I probably won't be able to get the articles out weekly like I did last time. But I will try to crank them out as quickly as possible.

Tune in next Monday to read the first part: "Islam Oppresses Women".

No comments: